As certified Gas Safe Engineers, we’re well qualified to diagnose and repair a wide range of gas appliances. We live by the motto; do it once, do it right.
Our customers will tell you that our problem solving skills are among the best in the business, which means that we don’t just replace boilers on sight, we’ll take the time to get to the cause of the issue and solve that, which often means that you end up paying much less.
Our domestic gas services include:
- Boiler service and repair
- Oven & gas hob installation
- Combustion analysis
- Gas fires repair or installation
- Range cooker installation
- Vented cylinders repair or installation
- Unvented cylinders repair or installation
- Water heaters repair or installation
We can also offer:
Find us on the Gas Safe Register
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your engineers qualified to work on gas?
- Yes. All of our gas engineers are fully Gas Safe qualified and registered. Gas Safe replaced Corgi as the gas registration body by the industry in 2009. Some of our engineers also hold further related qualifications such as unvented cylinders, Part L and commercial/industrial gas entitlements. We will always send an appropriately qualified member of staff for your situation.
- What model of boilers can you fix?
- All of them! We tend to install Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and Glow Worm boilers but our diagnostic skills are second to none so whatever the manufacturer of your boiler we’ll have a solution!
- What are your charges?
- We have a very fair and transparent pricing structure – you can find more details here.
- How much does a new boiler cost?
- Boiler installations generally cost between £1500 – £3000 but there are exceptions! Book us in for a quote today and we’ll give you a fixed quote to repair/replace your boiler.