It’s really important to get your boiler serviced annually, as regular inspection and maintenance will ensure that it’s safe for use and will also generally extend the lifespan.
One of our GasSafe qualified engineers will service your boiler for £75 + VAT.
As part of our service, we will:
- Visually check boiler to ensure that your boiler and flue meets the current GasSafe and Building Standards regulations.
- Check the boiler’s gas pressure.
- Analyse your flue to make sure your appliance isn’t leaking carbon monoxide or any other dangerous gases.
- Test the boiler’s controls to make sure they’re safe.
- Clean any parts that are dirty or have gathered residue.
- Check the boiler’s seals.
- Check for any wear, tear or leaks.
- Monitor the boiler’s combustion readings.
- Provide you with a certificate detailing the results of the tests that we’ve performed.
If there’s a fault with your boiler, then we’ll quote to repair it before we do any work.
We charge our normal hourly rate of £65 + VAT per hour to fix any fault.
We also guarantee any parts as well as our workmanship for a year, and we won’t charge you a call out fee. For more information on our pricing, take a look at our pricing page.
Landlord Safety Certificates / Gas Safety Checks
We can perform a gas safety check for you – find out more about our Landlord Safety Certificate service here.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re fully GasSafe registered, so we can inspect, repair or replace any make or model of boiler.
- We’ll come out and quote for free.
- We’ll always look to repair a faulty boiler first, rather than immediately suggesting it’s replacement.
- We’re Vaillant and GlowWorm accredited.
- We’re neat, tidy & professional.
- We have £5 million public liability insurance.
- All of our work is guaranteed for a year.
Call us now on 0800 690 64000800 690 6400 for a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment do you use to perform boiler safety checks?
We use Kane analysers. They are the industry-trusted gas flue analysers. We ensure all of our analysers are sent back to the the manufacturer once a year so that they can be tested, calibrated and fully certified as safe and in full working order.