We’re looking for a qualified Gas Engineer to join our team in Woking.
Purpose of job
To carry out plumbing and heating repairs, installation & servicing.
- Domestic gas boiler fault finding and repair.
- Install domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
- General plumbing.
- Thermostat / controls installation.
- Keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used.
- Liaise with customers concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken.
- Undertake, where necessary, associated work including minor building repairs as identified on site.
- Identify, from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard.
- Ensure the safe handling and storage of all plant and equipment, including regular checks for road worthiness of vehicles for which you are responsible.
- Undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety policy statements and safe working practices.
- Manage and control and be responsible for a stock of materials held within a van supplied.
- ACS gas qualifications elements CCN1, CENWAT,CKR1,HTR1, CODNCO1 (optional).
- NVQ or equivalent gas or plumbing qualification.
- Experience in carrying out relevant installations, repairs and servicing.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 1 – 5 year’s experience.
- Knowledge in the use and maintenance of plant and machinery relevant to the trade.
- Understanding of COSHH & other key Health and Safety regulations.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Dedicated to the provision of exceptionally high quality customer service.
- Competitive salary
- Access to company van
- Tools provided
Established in 2011 we’ve grown quickly and now work with hundreds of domestic & commercial clients across Woking & Surrey.
We undertake the full range of plumbing and heating work, from domestic plumbing to commercial gas installations. We’re a small, friendly team and work out of an office & warehouse unit in Manor Way, Woking.
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org